This component allows administrator to pre-define HTML templates, categorize them into the category tree and manage them. Those templates are then accessible to approved users by editor button.
Downloads Release notes Documentation
n3tTemplate component is content templating extension for Joomla. Some of it features are:
- Define templates (code snippets) in the backend, categorize it,
publish it, asssign access level to it etc..
- Access the tree of such defined templates by button displayed below
the editor of content article, and insert it to your editor.
- Define which template should automatically load to editor for
which content category.
- Specify template which will be automatically prepended or appended
to content article in specific category.
- Use powerfull plugin system, to select other content than templates
(files, folders, or even youtube videos)
and insert links to it or 3rd party plugin codes to display it.
- Use indirect templating to display same code in many articles, and
still have chance to modify it on one place.
Do you have comments? Questions?